Every wanted to run your own country? Terra Nova lets you try. This is an experiential learning simulation that mirrors real-world organizations by engaging participants in developing a prosperous, new land.
Participants are arranged in different teams representing departments, regions, or functions, all of whom must work together to meet a common vision. To be successful, they will need to create a culture of execution, develop a can-do attitude, and build high morale on the team.
Concepts explored in this activity:
- Setting and communicating clear goals and priorities
- Aligning activities and goals to a clear vision
- Learning colleagues’ and partners’ strengths
- Understanding and assessing the current reality
- Continually improving process
- Individual and group accountability